Merseyside’s Specialist Property Agents
The Company is headed up by the Directors Ian Crane and Mark Evans (a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – RICS) with a combined experience of over 60 years in the property sector.
Commercial Property Management
From the moment we take on an instruction, our intention is to deliver the best service to our client and the best experience for their tenants.
With over 30 years’ experience in commercial management, our team uses their expertise to meet the needs of our clients, tenants and their visitors. We collect income from tenants and manage our properties from our Management Department, where we have Property, Facilities and Financial Management functions, all working together.
It’s important that there is a stable rental income for a landlord and we know that the way to protect this is to ensure tenant satisfaction. We try to avoid unplanned occurrences and technical issues but when they do happen, we react quickly and deliver solutions through our dedicated Facilities Team.
A close working relationship with our clients ensures that there is a seamless service and our people have a desire to minimise any disruption and deal effectively with any property issue. Our aim is to allow you to focus on your day to day business.
Commercial Lettings & Sales
Our team offer a professional and personalised service for disposals and lettings of commercial property, land/development opportunities and investment properties.
Our key services in this area include:
- Free property appraisals with advice on value and marketing
- Coverage of retail, industrial, office, leisure, land/development and investment.
- Excellent on-line presence for advertising your property
- Comprehensive computerised property matching service for specific requirements.
- Professional sale negotiation with the prospective purchaser.
- Issuing heads of terms to vendor, purchaser and the respective solicitor for all parties so that all sides are correctly advised of the terms of the sale.
- Monitoring the sale process, liaising with solicitors from both sides, and providing feedback.
Lease Advisory Service
We can help with rent reviews, lease renewals, restructuring/re-gearing or surrender of commercial leases, assignments and sub-lettings, not least offering general advice on all lease related matters on both landlord or tenant issues and their disputes.
Business rates are managed through Government Gateway – an online platform which allows access to national and local online government services safely and securely. Ratepayers will be required to set up a secure account and invite their Rating Agent electronically to manage the process.
We can guide you through this process and act as your Agent to provide you with a service to help you achieve your full business potential.
If you need any more assistance regarding Business Rates, or have any other questions regarding your business, don’t hesitate to contact us